Author Topic: 3 players- Please Ban  (Read 3705 times)

Sgt_Wonka

3 players- Please Ban
« on: 18 July 2011, 00:55:09 »
Hello I was playing on the Fun Maps server today (My RO name is Sgt_Wonka) and I would like to report 3 players. They were saying hateful things like "F**k America" "Americans are g*y" things like that and making jokes about the terrorist attack on 9-11. And also spamming the voice chat. Here are some pics for proof, courtesy of player CAPTAIN.

Me and CAPTAIN both request they be permanently banned, or at least banned for a long time.

Their usernames: TeRrOrMaChInE, [MSB]Adm.Nevsjki, [MSB]Adm.Savietski

EDIT: I should ad that it was not just a once or twice thing, they were constantly doing this for about 3-4 game sessions. Some of the things they said were a lot worse than just "F**k America".

Offline BartBear_[PL]

• Sztab Generalny
  • Towarzysz broni
  • Honor: +34/-0
    • View Profile
3 players- Please Ban
« Reply #1 on: 18 July 2011, 17:01:18 »
TeRrOrMaChInE      id=42207585

[MSB]Adm.Nevsjki   id=46230247

[MSB]Adm.Savietski id=43770487

Next time please write gamenicks WITH those ID numbers for quicker way for administration (had to dig out those from server log that was 50 MB huge).
Press "~" to open console and type: playerlist then make a screenshot with those in addition for other "guilt" screenshots.

Sgt_Wonka

3 players- Please Ban
« Reply #2 on: 19 July 2011, 05:00:41 »
Sorry about that BartBear, I didn't know thats what you had to do. I'll remember next time though.

Just trying to help keep the bad people out of the Fun Maps server lol :)