Ogólnie o grze Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad - Bohaterowie Stalingradu > Pojazdy

Czołgi w HoS, temat ogólny

(1/20) > >>

Apos:
Czołgi potwierdzone, w dniu premiery tylko dwa Panzer IV oraz T-34/76.

Dlaczego tylko 2? Quality over quantity my friends.

--- Quote ---The level of detail in the new tank system is WAY beyond anything we have done before. Actually, it is WAY beyond anything ANYONE has done before, as far as I know.

Remember - you are getting a full 3D interior to the vehicle. Including all the crew. All animated and functioning. You saw the loader in the trailer...

You are also getting all the ammo bins, all the fuel cells, the transmission, drive shaft, optics, etc etc.

The exterior models took something like 6 man-weeks of work, the interior about 3 man-months for one tank. It may be less going forward, now Rob has worked out most of the tricks - but it is still a heavy job.

I think you have as much systems functionality in Steel Beasts, but without the interior model and crew. WWII Online probably has similar mechanics, but based on much more dated research and also missing the interior modeling.
--- End quote ---

:yes

Po premierze zostaną dodane do gry dwa kolejne czołgi oraz transportery piechoty. Wszystko jako update, a nie płatne DLC. TWI bardzo nie lubi tego słowa :P

Została też potwierdzona informacja, że jedna z map będzie w pełni przeznaczona dla czołgistów.

Haratacz:
No!

Apos:
? Mógłbyś rozwinąć swoją wypowiedź?

btw:

:P

Haratacz:
Naprawlenje?:D:D

Rozwinąć mówisz...

to myślę o tym info:

i wszystko jasne:love

lord_pl:
Panowie, żeby nie zakładać nowego tematu, zwrócę tylko uwagę, że wystąpiła mała literówka w nazwie działu. Zamiast ; "Pojazdy" jest napisane "Poazdy"

Pozdrawiam :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version