Author Topic: RO_RU_Mappack numer 2  (Read 5388 times)

IgraSov

RO_RU_Mappack numer 2
« on: 03 April 2010, 23:30:14 »
Dzisiaj napisał do mnie vonRas i poinformował mnie, że trwają prace nad nowym mappackiem, a więc RO_RU_Mappack numer 2 zbliża się małymi kroczkami.
Ukończona została dopiero pierwsza mapa, więc do wydania paczki jeszcze trochę czasu, ale za to mapy będą pierwsza klasa.

RO-KrasnyBor1943 dostępna już jest w naszym Mapowisku a do niej skromniutka galeryjka.

vonRas

RO_RU_Mappack numer 2
« Reply #1 on: 04 April 2010, 08:00:59 »
Yep, the first step has been made toward the #2 :D

The map is greatly crafted. Ravelo is a genius, his maps are very good. Like the Battle of Basovka (aka Basovka1942) and others.

Offline Haratacz

• Towarzysz broni
  • Honor: +1/-0
    • View Profile
RO_RU_Mappack numer 2
« Reply #2 on: 04 April 2010, 09:40:24 »
Mam nadzieję, że jakieś czołgowe będą:D
"bo wojsko panowie, to jest piękna instytucja..."

Apos

RO_RU_Mappack numer 2
« Reply #3 on: 04 April 2010, 16:47:30 »
A gdzie będą takowe mapy rozgrywane?

Where I can enjoy myself playing on these maps?

vonRas

RO_RU_Mappack numer 2
« Reply #4 on: 04 April 2010, 21:45:48 »
Apos :
A gdzie będą takowe mapy rozgrywane?

Where I can enjoy myself playing on these maps?

Right now it's avaliable on ro.redorchestra.ru:7757 (#7 of the voting list) (the main infantry servers of ours), hopefully more servers will have it soon :)

kazmirzk

RO_RU_Mappack numer 2
« Reply #5 on: 04 April 2010, 21:54:36 »
Could you tell us what has been changed in the map due to the last version I played few years ago ? KrasnyBor was one of my favourites map, and for sure the best combined arms one.

vonRas

RO_RU_Mappack numer 2
« Reply #6 on: 06 April 2010, 07:34:50 »
kazmirzk :
Could you tell us what has been changed in the map due to the last version I played few years ago ? KrasnyBor was one of my favourites map, and for sure the best combined arms one.
Optimizations to reduce the load on both clients and servers, graphical improvements to the map itself (fire, cemetery, bunkers etc), added smoke on the first line, realistic loadouts, arty ratio, tanks ratio, winter skins for the Spanish, telogreikas for the Russians and a mix of winter camo, added music like in all default RO maps (automatically turned off if a client's settings are Off), removed the old EH-MGv.1 mutator that was "build-in" to the map, since we have been running the EHMG on our server since 2008 anyway  ;-)

Some other minor changes like map's temperature (the old was around +20C ;)) , map's description and sides descriptions - proper English and historically more accurate information with added facts and figures. Other minors challenges that I'm not aware of since the map was worked on by many people :)

IgraSov

RO_RU_Mappack numer 2
« Reply #7 on: 17 July 2010, 14:44:27 »
Właśnie ukazała się druga mapa, która znajdzie się w RO_RU_Mappack #2. Jest to RO-KrasnayaPloshad1942.
Mapa dostępna do ściągnięcia w naszym mapowisku.

vonRas

RO_RU_Mappack numer 2
« Reply #8 on: 18 July 2010, 06:15:28 »
IgraSov thanks for adding ;)

http://www.redorchestra.ru/index.php?categoryid=1&p2_articleid=92

The Gold Final version is up, some important bugs fixed (can be played at the ro.ru server, #3 in the list :)).