Author Topic: Revenge of the Turul  (Read 6274 times)

propagandaminister

Revenge of the Turul
« on: 28 March 2010, 20:16:31 »

The Revenge of the Turul is a add-on for Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 that focuses on the battles of the Royal Hungarian Army during the Second World War on the Axis side from battle on the Don river (summer of 1942) to the Defense of Budapest (1944-1945).

I. Is the First phase you have opportunity to meet the Hungarian Tankers, to fight with the germans against the Mother Russia. With tanks such Toldi I, Toldi II, Turan I, Turan II,Zrinyi II, PzKpfW 38(t), Jagdpanzer 38(t) "Hetzer". But not just the Hungarian army have there tanks, but russian are equiped with SU100 Tank Destroyer too.

II. In the second phase we want to equipe the Royal Hungarian Army with an arsenal. From small arms to large static or mounted AT guns, like Frommer 37M Pistol, Kiraly 39M and 43M SMG, 31M Solothurm MG, the standard Pak 40 and Flak 36.

Maps:

First Battle of Uryw 1942 summer, on the morning of 18 July the first Rendezvous with the russian forces. At the end of the day they pushed the Russian to the Don river. The Hungarian were equiped with Panzer 4 Ausf.F1, Panzer 3 Ausf.M, Toldi I, and Csaba 39M, and the Soviets were equiped with T60, KV1, T34/76, and supported by Zis-3 AT guns.

Arad: The 3rd Hungarian Army started offensive from Alföld to Arad-Temesvár on 13 September 1944, and the same day they captured Arad, but the offensive was stopped by the Soviet forces and at the end of September the Hungarians were forces back to the Trianon border. The Hungarians were equiped mainly with Hungarian manufactured tanks.

And many other maps.

Positions are still available for mappers, texture artists, coders, and animators.

http://pzdf-clan.de/turul

IgraSov

Revenge of the Turul
« Reply #1 on: 28 March 2010, 20:33:44 »
Czyli mniej więcej to samo (tyle, że po naszemu) macie o tym napisane tu i przedstawione w postaci video tu.

Offline Rozumny(PL)

• Reprezentacja RO.PL
  • Towarzysz broni
  • Honor: +10/-0
    • View Profile
Revenge of the Turul
« Reply #2 on: 13 August 2010, 19:48:45 »
Powiem wam w zaufaniu, że pewna osoba, której tożsamości nie mogę ujawnić, dała mi cynk, że pierwszego września zagramy nie tylko węgierskimi pojazdami, ale także kierowcami, uzbrojonymi w węgierską broń ręczną, do tego z komendami w języku Madziarów.

Niedługo mają się pojawić odpowiednie materiały propagandowe w sieci.
Nowy filmik z moda!
&feature=sub
"Każdy pocisk jeden Niemiec!"

Offline ShariK PL

• Towarzysz broni
  • Honor: +10/-1
    • View Profile
Revenge of the Turul
« Reply #3 on: 11 September 2010, 13:07:20 »
No i gdzie ten mod ? :/

Apos

Revenge of the Turul
« Reply #4 on: 11 September 2010, 13:18:22 »
Jak to się przyjęło nazywać "soon" or "when it's done"

Offline Rozumny(PL)

• Reprezentacja RO.PL
  • Towarzysz broni
  • Honor: +10/-0
    • View Profile
Revenge of the Turul
« Reply #5 on: 16 September 2010, 21:31:50 »
Z tego co z jednym twórcą moda pisałem to premiera będzie dopiero ok. 22.IX.2010.
"Każdy pocisk jeden Niemiec!"

Offline ShariK PL

• Towarzysz broni
  • Honor: +10/-1
    • View Profile
Revenge of the Turul
« Reply #6 on: 17 September 2010, 13:54:07 »
Może będzie powtórka jak z duke nuke forever :D

IgraSov

Revenge of the Turul
« Reply #7 on: 18 September 2010, 15:45:30 »
Polatałem trochę po serwerze testowym Turula i porobiłem kilka filmików i screenów, jutro pojawi się newsik z informacjami i wszystkimi materiałami.

Apos

Revenge of the Turul
« Reply #8 on: 18 September 2010, 18:12:13 »
Oczywistym będzie Revenge of Turul fightnight organizowany przez RO.pl ^^

IgraSov

Revenge of the Turul
« Reply #9 on: 18 September 2010, 21:34:47 »
No oczywistym jest to:satisfied Gdy tylko modzik się pojawi wydam odpowiednie oświadczenie.:D